Tuesday, October 25, 2005

FaberFlava SoundSystem

FaberFlava SoundSystem is my special way of thinkin music when I play as a DJ.
I discovered black music 7 years ago (thx to Mr.K) and from then I started to buy records and listen to it.
When the 1st time I had been in an HH/R&B club , I had been astonished and keept on going to dance every week.
But the more I was listenin to the DJs playing the more I wanted to be a DJ too.
So 3 years ago I started to buy equipment and I tryed to challenge myself with this nu stuff.
Now I'm a quite experienced DJ and I played in many clubs around.
When I play in the club ,emotions ,feelings are not so easy to explain . It's sumthing bout a position of power and a continuous exchange between me and the audience.
I am everytime excited like the 1st time and I usually improvise. I like to do everytime a different show depending also on audience/night/club kind.
In the next days I will update blog with my near live events for u to listen to me. ;-)

For booking look in the sidebar or mail @ dj_faber_z@hotmail.com

Luv. Faber Zee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home