Sunday, October 23, 2005

It's All Good

Hey y'all another day has passed... Im listening to "All Good" Lil Kim (with Biggie sample) and I can tell that it's true : Today it has been ALL GOOD.

I woke up @ 11.20 am ,had a quick shower just to be really awake and i put my clothes on, ready to go out and knowing that the day should have been a long and full day.

I have eaten sumthin and gone to catch Pascal.

U know him, he's a black guy from Richmond (VA) and he has a great talent.

So ready , fresh and dressed ,I've jumped into my car and I've bumped my fav cd. My subwoofer was been stressed by the basses and the wind was entering from car window.

It's All Good BIG was rappin.... RIP.

The way to get to Milano is not so long and the temperature today was good.
My car ran onto the motorway and I was excited.

@ 2.20 pm I was in Lambrate TrainStation and got out of my car waiting 4 Pascal.

In the meantime smokin a sigarette I have looked @ how much life there is on the city... Many people going in many directions , many souls wishing many dreams... Which is mine?

Pascal has arrived and we've leaved Lambrate.

Car stero bumping , Pascal & me rappin, having good time on the way to arrive to the studio.
While the car running ,my mind was playing tricks on me reminding me sum bad memories about my ex girlfriend but them suddenly disappeared cause today is ALL GOOD....

@ 3.00 pm we've arrived @ the studio and Mr.K was on the door waiting 4 us.

An handshake and we've been ready 2 start;Mr.K wanted to do sumthin special today cause it's ALL GOOD....

In the studio seated and excited, we've started to create together... A drumbase , a snare , a bassline,an hypnotic synth phrase ,Pascal rappin, me and Mr.K chillin... Today it's ALL GOOD.
When three different souls meets together with one goal, the forces,the feelings and the energies become one thing, one motherfucking thing.
I cant explain it man, but it's been about a beautiful miracle, something to remember.

Anyway @ 6.30 pm tired but satisfied ,we've leaved the studio with in everyone's mind the conviction to be on the right way to achieve our goal and believing that one step @ time we could do great things.

At the end It's been a long day but the most important thing is that today has been ALL GOOD.

Peace homey.

Luv Dj Faber Z...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home