Monday, November 21, 2005

Album Release List NOV/DEC 2005

Hey y'all Christmas is near and music business world want us to receive very good presents.. ;-)
Let me highlight some interesting releases.


11.22.2005

Canibus "Hip-Hop For Sale"
Chamillionaire "The Sound Of Revenge"
Talib Kweli "Right About Now: The Official Sucka Free CD"

12.06.2005

Lil Flip "I Need Mine"
Lil Wayne "The Carter II"
Remy Ma "There's Something About Remy: Based On A True Story"
Styles P "Time Is Money"
T-Pain "I'm Sprung"

12.13.2005

Anthony Hamilton "Ain't Nobody Worrying"
Ashanti "Collectables"
Chris Brown "Chris Brown"
Jamie Foxx "Unpredictable"
Ja Rule "Exodus"
Ludacris presents "Disturbing Tha Peace"
Pharrell Williams "In My Mind"
Youngbloodz "Ev'rybody Knows Me"

12.20.2005

Mary J. Blige "Reminisce"
Notorious B.I.G. "Duets: The Final Chapter"

LUV F.Zee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home