Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Ken Lewis Top Mix Engineer

This is a little of what you can find on his site and I'd like to express SUPREMA maximum respect to this great guy.

"....Hi, my name is Ken. I’ve been a top major label Mixer / Engineer / Producer / Musician for over 14 years now. My credits include 2 Grammy’s, 38 Gold and Platinum albums and singles, 19 #1 albums and singles, and 11 more Grammy nominations, so far. I have also performed as a multi-instrumentalist, vocalist, and songwriter on several Gold, Platinum, Grammy-winning, and #1 records. I’ve produced major label rock records, critically acclaimed indie rock records, and even major label hip hop records.
Independent artists, you can now afford to have your music mixed by a top major label mixing engineer, and you can stay involved in the mixing process no matter where you are in the world. Read the Services page for more info, and I guarantee my work.
I want to mix for independent artists who are serious about their music, whatever the genre. I have hit records in Rock, Pop, R&B, Hip Hop, Dance, Latin, and about every other musical style on Earth. Rarely will you find anyone anywhere as versatile. And did I mention I guarantee my work?..."


Have a look to his site here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home